Ain’t they just lovely? Little,white round pills.Pills that I am required to take 3 times a day(they really think highly of my memory). But I did not just get those. I also got some small little yellow pills that have have many possible side effects,like staggering falling down and hallucinations. Yay!
Combine these with the pills I had already been taking that makes a total of 6 different pills I have to take daily.
- Omeprazole for acid reflux disease(once a day)
- 2 tylenol for headaches(as needed)
- 1 Propranolol for thyroid symtoms(twice daily)
- 1 Clonazepam for thyroid symtoms(twice daily)
- 1 Propylthiouracl for thyroid (3 times a day)
With all these pills to take, I am certain I will miss something. Just hope it is nothing important. If you do not see my typing for a while, just figure I forgot a pill.